Saturday, July 6, 2013

life goes on... funny ways to go on...

My life has changed a lot since the last time I wrote here... I´m separated now, which seems to be the best desicion ever! However, life goes very hard now and I still have to cope with lots of things, maybe even more than I used to... but I'm free to decide, and I finally do whatever I feel like doing.
It's been a difficult time, it takes a lot of guts to leave a psychopat, but I did, and I'm better, prettier, and much more awake now.
Life changes after you decide to make a change, it's difficult to go on, but still worth it. I'm still teaching, which is excellent, because a I have such a good time with the kids and my fellow teachers. I discovered that I really love teaching and that I'm perfect at it. Every time I see a student smilling I smile back. I don't know if there is something wrong with me or anything like that, but it just happens.
I've got very good friends, and lots of company... special people around me who make me shine and just be better.
So, in case you're in the middle of a hard time and don't really know what to do, but to decide and turn your life upside down, please do it. There's nothing better than this, you live through terrible things, you fall down and feel so lonely at first... but then, something else happens, and you restart and life comes up and tells you "just hang on, I'm here to catch you when you fall".
There's nothing wrong with making mistakes, nothing at all with falling apart and crying your eyes out. But you need to take a deep breath, close your eyes for a bit, and go on, keep on walking, keep on fighting... somehow you'll get a reward for all that effort, I know so, I get it everyday from everyone around me.



No comments:

Post a Comment